To add a pop up:
- Hover over “/Home” on the left side of the top toolbar and click on "Add a Popup".
- The pop up will appear along with a dashboard where you can configure the popup.
1. Parameter tab:
- click on Pop-up Preset to choose one of the many pop-up styles.
- Email For replies: Here you can set an email to which you would like to receive subscribers info. You can also add a text to be displayed after a user submits a form.
- you can also determine the Location, Width and Height of the popup.
- Pop options: You can choose all 3 options to set the stage/time at which the popup should appear on the users’ screen.
2. Settings tab:
- Here you can choose the a layout and control the background color and padding.
3. Code tab:
- you can edit and add raw HTML code.
Adding/ Editing the Popup
You can add and/or edit the elements of the popup easily:
- To add an element click on the grey “+” button ( ); You can add new fields, buttons, text, map, video and raw code through the following window below:
- To edit or delete existing popup elements, hover and click over the chosen element and choose an action from the menu below (each element will display a different menu, based on its functionality):
1. you can change the type of field by clicking on “Edit field” and choosing the name and type of field you want:
2. click on a field to aslo edit the form settings; here you can:
- update an email to which the completed forms will be sent to.
- add a “Thank you” message that will apper after a user submits the form.
3. To change the background of the popup click on the background. On the menu that appears, click “Add image” to select a pic from a local folder. Click on “media center” to choose one out of our wide selection of photos. You can search for a keyword to find a particular image.
That’s it! your Popup should be set.
Good luck :)